Get inspectAR free of charge
- Instantly locate any net, component, or layer
- View part information & datasheets
- Collaborate: Comment, tag teammates, link to BOM
- Create test and rework instructions
- Draw & mark screenshots
- Easily search and find any component
Who is this for?
Electrical Engineers, Lab Technicians, QA teams, EMS factory technicians, Manufacturing Engineers, etc.
What do I need to start?
- IPC2581B for the board you are working with. This is a standard export from Cadence Allegro, Altium, Zuken and more.
- For KiCAD and Eagle users. We support native brd files.
- Mobile Phone, or Desktop + external USB webcam (4K Recommended)
Okay, I'm in. What's next?
- Verify login credentials within 24 hours
After your 14-day trial, users can purchase a license or use the Free version of inspectAR. The Free version of inspectAR is mobile-only, available for iOS and android devices. You will also be able to create unlimited projects in Eagle and KiCAD, and continue to use sponsored projects.