Our company, Inspectar Augmented Interfaces Inc uses your data in a GDPR compliant manner. This Data Protection policy will explain how our organization uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website and products.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Policies of other websites
- Changes to our data protection policy
- How to contact us
What data do we collect:
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- PCB Manufacturing files where applicable
- Usage and analytic data
- Information pertaining to linked accounts
- Payment information where applicable
How do we collect your data:
You directly provide inspectAR with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or request a demo for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Upload a project for use with the inspectAR tool
- Utilize the tool in producing aggregate analytic information
How will we use your data:
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Create and manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Create the required information to use your projects with our tool
- Utilize your linked accounts to lookup datasheets
- Collect usage information to build a better product
- Collect usage information for the project owner
How do we store your data:
inspectAR securely stores your encrypted information in five data centers located in the United States of America and Canada. Additionally, the company uses the following partnered data processors in an appropriate manner:
inspectAR will keep your account data for the existence of your account. On account deletion, we will delete your data within 30 days.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our project's sponsors that you engage with.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop inspectAR from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to project sponsors.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please reference the opt-out link in every marketing email, or let us know by emailing email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights:
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: Pier 9 #9 San Francisco CA United States 94111
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies we use:
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies:
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Policies of other websites:
Changes to our data protection policy:
How to contact us:
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Pier 9 #9 San Francisco CA United States 94111