We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to help build the pipeline of future inspectAR customers. We need someone who is high energy, hungry to succeed, and comfortable working in a rapidly-changing startup environment. inspectAR builds software that supports engineering teams all over the world, helping them build everything from toothbrushes to rockets, faster and with more accuracy.In this role, you will target, qualify, and help land new enterprise customers across every vertical. You'll want to be flexible with your hours, as our customers are all over the world -- predominantly on the west coast and central North America.
- Prospect: Identify target mid-market and enterprise hardware companies and map the organization’s key decision makers.
- Outreach: Craft thoughtful messaging for mid-market hardware companies, and employ a variety of cold outreach techniques to secure qualified meetings and demos.
- Support: Work closely with the CEO from the first meeting to the final close
- Experience as a sales development representative, preferably in a B2B-SaaS environment
- Experience working with remote teams and customers
- Experience with CRM software like Hubspot, Salesforce, Zendesk, or others