The inspectAR team is looking for a QA Engineer to work on the next generation of the Electrical Engineering toolbox. This position requires a motivated, self-starting, analytical, creative and organized CO-OP student to ensure that we're proud to have our fingerprints on what we ship to the world. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and most importantly are offering a massive opportunity to both directly add value and grow with the company that is passionate about technology and engineering.
Some example responsibilities may include:
- Crafting, implementing, and executing test plans and test suites for various software the company creates.
- Liaison and help manage remote QA team that is responsible for executing test plans.
- Ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by performing ad-hoc and structured tests as development warrants.
- File issues and manage the backlog, contributing to our sprint priorities, organization and planning of product development.
- Design and write code for automated testing across a number of different languages.
Some key qualifications may include:
- Previous experience testing software systems and software testing methodologies
- An interest in product management
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Outstanding communication skills, to collaborate and communicate technical information across timezones and languages
- Analytical, disciplined and creative problem solver committed to driving quality forward
- Ability to triage problems, prioritize accordingly, and propose a resolution
- Ability to adapt in a high-paced and informal environment
- Act as a strong advocate for quality in the product development process for software engineering
- Experience with writing unit or automated integration level tests
- Experience writing C# or Golang code is an asset