We are looking for an outstanding senior computer engineering or computer science intern that who have a demonstrated history of writing and shipping production ready software, and want to a dose of technical rocketfuel. As a member of the inspectAR team, you will help fundamentally change the way electronics are worked on. This position requires a self-motivated, passionate individual with strong problem solving skills who can contribute to a dynamic team environment. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and most importantly are offering a massive opportunity to both directly add value and grow with the company. The role is flexible, and can be modified to fit the right candidate.
Some example responsibilities could include:
- Unity, Object-Orientated App Programming (particularly in C#), and/or computer vision skills would benefit a contributor working on the commonly referred to "inspectAR app" codebase
- Golang, Postgres/SQL, or general backend experience would benefit a contributor working on the webapp and various backend services
- React and general web experience would benefit a contributor working on our web services
- C/C++ experience and an interest in low level programming would benefit a contributor for creating underlying operating system specific drivers, computational geometry codebase, and other plugins
- DevOps, UI/UX design, and more....
Basically, if you have a demonstrated ability to build great things, fit the profile, and ready to bring your skills to the next level, we want to hear from you.
inspectAR practices equal opportunity, and fair hiring processes when filling positions, and hires only the most qualified individuals to ensure the success of our business. inspectAR has adopted this policy to ensure that all employees and potential candidates are considered for employment opportunities in a fair and consistent manner.