The inspectAR team is looking for a QA Engineer to work on the next generation of the Electrical Engineering toolbox. This position requires a motivated, self-starting, analytical, creative and organized CO-OP student to ensure that we're proud to have our fingerprints on what we ship to the world. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and most importantly are offering a massive opportunity to both directly add value and grow with the company that is passionate about technology and engineering.
Some example responsibilities may include:
- Crafting, implementing, and executing test plans and test suites for various software the company creates.
- Liaison and help manage remote QA team that is responsible for executing test plans.
- Ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by performing ad-hoc and structured tests as development warrants.
- File issues and manage the backlog, contributing to our sprint priorities, organization and planning of product development.
- Design and write code for automated testing across a number of different languages.
Some key qualifications may include:
- Previous experience testing software systems and software testing methodologies
- An interest in product management
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Outstanding communication skills, to collaborate and communicate technical information across timezones and languages
- Analytical, disciplined and creative problem solver committed to driving quality forward
- Ability to triage problems, prioritize accordingly, and propose a resolution
- Ability to adapt in a high-paced and informal environment
- Act as a strong advocate for quality in the product development process for software engineering
- Experience with writing unit or automated integration level tests
- Experience writing C# or Golang code is an asset
inspectAR practices equal opportunity, and fair hiring processes when filling positions, and hires only the most qualified individuals to ensure the success of our business. inspectAR has adopted this policy to ensure that all employees and potential candidates are considered for employment opportunities in a fair and consistent manner.