Cadence’s InspectAR team is leading the trail in new product technologies with its Augmented Reality, Unity based application, deployable on Desktop and Mobile operating systems. Technicians and electrical engineers alike use InspectAR in their workflows post fabrication. Our front end/web technologies team has a number of responsibilities spanning different domains. Embedded HTML deployed within desktop tools, internal and customer facing web apps, landing pages and more - it is an exciting domain.
We’re looking for people with a background or interest in building designing and building delightful user experiences, that has technical competency to hold their own and learn as they go. We don’t expect a successful candidate to have high confidence in all areas listed, but an excitement to learn and expand their knowledge is a trait we love to see.
You will do things like:
· Design and build UI/UX for a number of different services and use cases within the InspectAR system
· Create next generation professional engineering workflows for CAD-like software systems in a new product space
· Maintain client side JS/JQuery for websites and web applications
· Maintain React.js codebases and write new frontend code as appropriate
· Debug development issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
· Work with developers tasked in other areas of the InspectAR product and Cadence products alike
You may be a fit for this role if you:
· Have previous front end or full stack experience
· An eye for UI/UX (Portfolio submission encouraged)
· Have familiarity with one or more of the following technologies: Figma, Webflow, React.js, various templating languages, Bootstrap, JQuery
· Enjoy thinking about and driving home intuitive user experiences, and being an advocate for strong design
· Demonstrate strong problem skills and self starter behaviour
· Tangential experience with electronics is a considered benefit but otherwise bring the interest and we’ll bring the knowledge
inspectAR practices equal opportunity, and fair hiring processes when filling positions, and hires only the most qualified individuals to ensure the success of our business. inspectAR has adopted this policy to ensure that all employees and potential candidates are considered for employment opportunities in a fair and consistent manner.