We are looking for a creative and results-driven C# developer to join the inspectAR team. This role will primarily include working on C# plugins (.NET Core) for use in the Unity engine and other backend C# services. The ideal candidate has demonstrated an excitement for low level technologies, a detail oriented nature to develop robust software for all edge cases, and capability to architect and develop complex systems. This candidate has a commitment to getting things done, is people-centric and can ultimately help us change the way electronics are worked on.
- Work on several existing C# codebases that accomplish a variety of functions
- Dive into OS specific or underlying software drivers written in language like C or C++ where appropriate
- Work on native app plugins as required for things like camera drivers across iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows
- Become intimately familiar with various EE IEEE spec'd file formats and data
- See problems and take initiative to solve them
- Work with Unity team to accomplish company goals
- Experience working with C# (Unity or .NET) on a sizable codebase
- Proficient with general full-stack development to be able to holistically build software
- Ability to architect, design, and implement highly scalable services
- Strong team player and highly self-motivated with a desire to learn and improve
inspectAR practices equal opportunity, and fair hiring processes when filling positions, and hires only the most qualified individuals to ensure the success of our business. inspectAR has adopted this policy to ensure that all employees and potential candidates are considered for employment opportunities in a fair and consistent manner.