Cadence’s InspectAR team is leading the trail in new product technologies with its Augmented Reality, Unity based application, deployable on Desktop and Mobile operating systems. Technicians and electrical engineers alike use InspectAR in their workflows post fabrication. Our backend team is responsible for feeding the Unity client, enabling collaboration, and integrating the tool into the larger workflows involved in creating new PCBs.
We’re looking for people with a background or interest in building successful products or systems; you’re comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces; you have exquisite attention to detail; and you’re comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
· Design, build, and maintain interfaces/APIs for other product teams to share design information between
· Build upon our core models in Postgres to create more rich auxiliary information to a InspectAR Project
· Work in our largely Golang backend codebases to implement new functionality bringing the design process full circle
· Debug development issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
· Work with developers tasked in other areas of the InspectAR product and Cadence products alike
You may be a fit for this role if you:
· Have previous backend software development experience
· Have familiarity with one or more of the following technologies: Golang, Postgres, Unity, C#, docker
· Have Object Oriented Programming or Test Driven Development experience
· Enjoy thinking about systems, services, and writing high quality code. Languages can be learned: we care much more about general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or framework.
· Demonstrate strong problem skills
· Tangential experience with electronics is a considered benefit but otherwise bring the interest and we’ll bring the knowledge
inspectAR practices equal opportunity, and fair hiring processes when filling positions, and hires only the most qualified individuals to ensure the success of our business. inspectAR has adopted this policy to ensure that all employees and potential candidates are considered for employment opportunities in a fair and consistent manner.